My Airfare Secrets Bookmark
Amsterdam makes a wonderful vacation site. As a tourist you'll love to visit the beautiful architecture, mansions, museums, art galleries, theatres, fantastic shopping malls, concert halls, and much more.
Here are the top attractions not to miss when traveling to Amsterdam:
1) Visit North Holland to enjoy the 120-acre gardens that are covered by watercourses and footpaths; here you'll run into tarot readers, art performers, magicians, fire-eaters, and others who will love to entertain you.
2) Stop by Dam Square which is close to the Royal Palace. The Dam Square is a center for street performers. In addition, You'll find plenty of food stands, shops, and restaurants.
3) Get on the Bloemenmarkt--the only floating flower store in the world; if you love flowers and people, you'll surely love being around colorful flowers and people from every corner of the globe.
4) Visit Rijksmuseum, the country ancient museum; this museum displays the remarkable collection of 17th century Dutch works of sculpture.
5) Hire an open-top canal boat or even a self-pedaled canal bike to observe incredible sights such as the tree-lined neighborhoods, quirky houseboats, and 17th century mansions.
6) Consider going through the red light district which covers a large area of the city's oldest part; this district offers something for everyone.
7) To experience an amazing place, travel to the Magere Brug over the Amstel River. You can stand for minutes to take on the view and observe people walking or biking along.
8) Walk through The 9 Streets--reputed to be areas in Amsterdam you will not want to miss; you'll experience a village atmosphere that shows off several of the city's best galleries, dress shops, coffehouses, delicatessens, and stores.
9) See the neo renaissance style structure, Amsterdam Central Station which is located on three artifical islands.
10) Check out the oldest church, the Stint-Nikolaaskerk. It was established in early 14th century in the honor of St. Nicholas.
11) Do not forget to visit Artis Zoo which is one of the nicest zoos in the world and home to 700 animals, reptiles, birds, amphibians, and insects.
Learn how you can get up to 75% off on plane tickets by reading a review on My Airfare Secrets