My Airfare Secrets Bookmark
The Caribbean is a colorful place to visit as a vacation site; it offers many things one can do there such as water sports. In order to ensure you have a wonderful time when traveling to the Caribbean read the top 20 tips:
1) Make certain that you book the actual room you really want; for example, if you are two singles visiting, be sure to ask for two individual beds. If you are a couple, then ask for a bigger bed.
2) To make your trip pleasant, ensure that you book at a time for your arrival which is most convenient for you. For example, if you must check into your room after two in the afternoon and you arrived earlier because you booked a morning flight, be psychologically prepared to cope with the fact that your room may not be ready.
3) Also be prepared to deal with the fact that if you are returning home with an evening flight, you will have to check out of your room by noon and must secure your luggage in a safe locked room until it's time to go.
4) Pack only what you know you will definitely wear; here's one simple trick to reduce your clothes load: put all of your clothes together and then separate it in half; this is the clothes to pack.
5) Always put shampoo, creams, and hair treatments which can leak or even explode while in your luggage during the flight in plastic bags.
6) It's recommended to arrive around three hours ahead of your flight schedule; arriving early will give you the freedom to choose your seat when flights have no assigned seats.
7) Bring a portable DVD player, PSP or ipod just in case the movies shown during the flight are boring.
8) Ask for directions or a map if you have to check in quite late and you cannot locate your room.
9) Be certain to learn about all the activities that your hotel offers; these may be beach volleyball or aqua fitness.
10) If you prefer a certain place at the pool or beach, be ready to wake up early in order to claim that spot. Only reserve spots that you intend to use.
11) It's recommended to take an insulated travel mug with you for drinking.
12) To avoid getting stuck with less than the best restaurants, book la carte restuarant meals as early as possible. Why? The better restaurants will be taken first.
13) Become familiar with some of the basic terms in the language spoken in the Caribbean.
14) Bring with you high quality sun block, medicines, and necessities. Bear in mind that hotels in general will charge up to 5 times more for these items.
15) If your hotel room is located on the ground floor, never leave glasses that was filled with sugary drinks. They will attract ants.
16) Consider visiting the local markets. You'll have a lot of fun bartering.
17) To get unique tour, rent a moped.
18) Be careful about going deep sea fishing: you may get very seasick and start puking.
19) Avoid mayonnaise, cut meats, eggs, or cold fish that are left out for several hours at a buffet; they may be a health concern.
20) Always make a point to bring a spotless plate with you to the buffet.
21) Be certain all meat is cook thoroughly well.
22) Always wash your hands frequently. Bring a hand sanitizer with you everywhere you go.